Monday, December 15, 2008

Information about me for the World Wide Web!

Hi!
My name is Fool Diddly!

I was a person for a long time!

Not anymore...
shit happened!

S>E>C>R>E>T:
I>M>
B>L>A>C>K>L>I>S>T>E>D>

I>N>

T>I>M>E>.

they can do it!
They can erase you!!

I found this though...JUST LOOK LOOK, THEY haven't gotten this one yet.


This here is my bio.


and This is my blog!

I made artifacts to track myself though. My shits pretty rare, i'm working on writing up a discography

then my navigator crashed!


its hard to remember because
I got CENSORED!

IN TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So they're being eradicated

For instance, I once had a website.
geocities.com/i can't remember and then THEY eradicated it
the host cops did! I mean, you KNOW right? Them? Right?
always bringing me down.
gosh, i haven't left my room in days because of that...
I'm sure you can relate.









but don't worry!

I'm working on growing them back!
FOR INSTANCE:


FOOL DIDDLY, AND GENERATING $$$ OUTTA" THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN SINCE, 1984.
1. We Dare Call It
2. A Conspiracy
3. Generating Unknown
4. Enigmatician
5. Gimmie Danger, Ranger
6. And A (Jumpstart)
7. Why Do Yew
8. Everybody Loved Edith
9. Make Sure I'm Out Screwing Up
10. Help Me (Take Off My Diapers cuz i'm surely fucking them up)


FOOL DIDDLY AND THE ART OF BECOMING A SYMBOL
RELEASED April 1st, MMMaxxx On Felt Records, 1985 MOF030

FOOL DIDDLY FEATURING THE DISPERSAL OF INFORMATION:
BONDI BLUE
track listing:
SIDE A:
BOND
EYE
SIDE O:
BLUE
1999.

FOOL DIDDLY/GEHUGEN:
AND THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE
2008?


FOOL DIDDLY
AFTER THE FACT
2009.



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>for, IN TIME WE TRUST, creator bless)mason for man thee for one lover forever, one love < 3- Fool Diddly.

No comments: